Laura in Hong Kong
22.6.06
commute

A pictorial demonstration of my commute, which takes me about an hour. 1) The Chinese University bus from the top of the hill to the 2) University KCR station to 3) Tsim Sha Tsui East along the water to 4,5) the ferry from TST to 6,7) elevated walkways in Central, through extravagant malls, whose draw is their air-conditioning. I exit 8) at Louis Vuitton and walk the rest of the way in the heat.









 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
I graduated from Yale University in May, and am spending the summer doing research on urban planning processes in Hong Kong. This is my first time in Asia. This is your Hong Kong moment of zen.

links
Yale-China, my sponsor
Civic Exchange, my host organization
Photographs of Hong Kong
Photographs of Chengdu
Photographs of Guangzhou

previous posts
05.2006 / 06.2006 / 07.2006 / 08.2006 /


Subscribe with Bloglines